Weather forecast for the RnR week-end, taken from BOM, Hunter Coastal Waters,Seal Rocks to Broken Bay and 60nm seawards:
- Friday until midnight: Wind: E/SE 10/15 knots tending NE 10/15 knots in the afternoon. Sea: 1 metre. Swell: S/SE 1.5 metres.
- Saturday: Wind: NE 10/15 knots freshening to 15/20 knots in the afternoon.Sea: 1 metre rising to 1.5 metres in the afternoon, Swell: S/SE 1.5 metres.
- Sunday Outlook: Wind: NE 10/20 knots.
- Monday Outlook: Wind: NE 15/20 knots.
- Number of happy paddlers : 107
- Number of Grade 1: 10
- Number of Grade 2: 64
- Number of Grade 3: 16
- Number of trip leaders = 17
- Number of trip instructors = 4
- Number of trainee trip leaders = 4
- Number of trips = 31
- Average number of participants per trip = 7
- Number of total individual paddles: 217
- Number of trips per paddler: 2.028
- Total number of destinations = 12
- Number of participants in rolling contest = 6
- Number of participants in handicap race = 26
- Number of participants in tug-o-war = 14
- Total distance of someone being towed = 20km (Good on you, Mark B.!)
- 97 Dolphin sightings
- 1,284 Fish
- 1 Dugong
Number of dinners with the Rotary Club = 118 (including 3 vegetarian)
- 1 Cappuccino Cruise
- 1 person who took three attempts to circumnavigate Fingal Island and never really got there
- Number of Rock’n’Roll-related emails that Claudia deleted on 18th March 2005 = 1348.
|Total No. Kayaks||98|