The Annual General Meeting of the New South Wales Sea Kayak Club Inc will be held at 6 pm on Saturday 24 November 2001 during the 2001 Rock ‘n’ Roll weekend at Glenhaven Caravan Village, Batehaven, to report the activities of the Club, approve the annual report and financial statement, to elect the Committee and Executive Officers and discuss such other items as the Committee and Members shall submit.
Resolutions for the AGM and nominations for elections should reach the Secretary/Treasurer by Friday 16 November 2001.
There are eight positions to be filled:
- President (currently Rob Mercer, who is eligible for re-election and has served one year as President)
- Vice President (currently Dave Winkworth, who is not standing for re-election)
- Secretary/Treasurer (currently Nick Gill, who is not standing for re-election)
- Trips Convener (currently Stuart Trueman, who is not standing for re-election)
- Internet Coordinator (currently Andrew Eddy, who is not standing for re-election to this position)
- Editor (currently Ian Phillips, who is eligible for re-election and has served two years as Editor)
- Training Officer (no current officeholder)
- Statutory Liaison Officer (new position created to cater for the increasing liaison required with Government and external agencies)
Further details about the AGM will be available on the NSWSKC website from early November.